Ambulatory equine vet services covering Perthshire and Fife
Loch Leven Equine Practice offers an ambulatory service second to none whether it is a routine visit for vaccinations, dental examinations or an emergency call out. Our investment into the latest diagnostic equipment and the continued training of our equine-only team mean we can offer the highest quality of care for your horse in the comfort of your own stables.
Book an equine vet to visit your yard
This service includes (but not exclusive to):
- Vaccinations, Equine Passports and Microchipping
- Emergency visits 24 hours a day where you are guaranteed to see an equine only vet
- Lameness examinations and investigations
- Mobile Digital Radiography allowing us to x-ray your horse at your yard
- Ultrasound scanning of tendons, joints, pelvis and abdomens
- Injuries and wounds
- Pre-Purchase Examinations (vettings)
- Strangles testing
- Endoscopy (including guttural pouch washes)
- Dentistry including routine rasping, motorised Dremel work and tooth removal
- Reproductive services including pregnancy scanning, swabbing of mares, AI with fresh and frozen semen
- Export Health Certificates
- Examination and treatment of skin conditions
- Second opinion work
- Event Cover
That little bit extra…
Our Annual Healthy Horse Club includes many of the routine veterinary health checks required to keep you horse or pony in optimum health and is a great way of spreading the cost over the whole year.
Should your horse or pony require constant monitoring, advanced dentistry, further lameness investigations, gastroscopes or surgery, our state of the art equine clinic is situated close to junction 5 of the M90.
You can read all about our clinic here.